Miyerkules, Mayo 18, 2011

love, lost,laugh,lie, loss, lessons... :D

i'd embraced your LOVE,
thinking it was mine alone.
even against odds
i'd promised to have you in my life.
i thought you're the one
but i was wrong....
and then you're gone.
you just left,
without leaving any traces.
i searched for you
but i was LOST
and got nowhere to go.
i have to admit
the pain you caused is unbearable.
but i have to LAUGH
just to hide my broken heart...
still i see u in my dreams
and even if i'm wide awake.
the warmth of your hug,
the sweetness of your kiss.
how i missed those things.
but then, i end up with a cry
because what you made me feel
was nothing but a LIE..
i grief upon this LOSS,
but maybe that's how love moves,-
with laughter and tears,
with pain and sufferings.
now, the LESSON to me is clear
and i learned it very well.
it's no use wasting my tears in you.
Because someday,
someone will come and will love me
not like the way you do...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento